Looking to get tested? See the At Home Chlamydia Test & Gonorrhea Test
Trying something new can be scary, but when it comes to a home chlamydia test, there’s nothing scary about it! There are many reasons to try this home test. Switching from testing at your local clinic or doctor’s office to testing from the comfort of home may become the best decision you ever make. Here are three reasons to give it a try:
Your Home Chlamydia Test Is Also Your Home Gonorrhea Test
Chlamydia and gonorrhea are two of the four most common sexually transmitted infections in the United States. Since they are both bacterial infections, they are often linked and it is common to contract them simultaneously. Ultimately, this means that when you use a home chlamydia test from myLAB Box, you will be tested for gonorrhea at the same time. In fact, there are many other chlamydia testing options, so you can test for multiple other infections together as well by choosing one of several testing panels.
Extragenital Testing Allows For More Comprehensive Testing
Many people think that sexually transmitted infections only affect the genital area. However, you should note that it is also possible to get infections, including chlamydia, in the throat and rectum areas as well. Since clinics and doctor’s offices do not automatically test these areas, so these infections often go undiagnosed.
Testing the mouth and rectum is vital for individuals who engage in oral or anal sex. Luckily, myLAB Box’s extragenital tests allow you to test all three sites– genitals, mouth and rectum. Instead, you can take your health into your own hands and make sure that you are getting the comprehensive tests that you need to ensure a healthy lifestyle.
Same Lab-Certified Results From the Comfort of Home
If testing from home seems risky, let us calm those nerves of yours right now. A home chlamydia test, or any home STD test, provides the same lab-certified results you’d receive from a doctor’s office. The only real difference is that you can take a home test at any time and from any place. Skip that line in the waiting room, the awkward conversation and nervously waiting for results. Instead, order online, test in five minutes and get secure, accurate results online within days. It really is that simple.
- Teoman Zafer Apan and Alp Dolgun (2015). Increased Chlamydia Pneumoniae Igg after Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. Clinical Microbiology.
- Jozef Visnovsky*, Kristina Biskupska-Bodova, Barbora Cabanova, Erik Kudela and Karol Dokus. Early Fetal Loss and Chlamydia Trachomatis Infection. Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- Bekir Kocazeybek and Fatma Kalayci. Assessment of Association between Schizophrenia and Chlamydiaceae
Using Hill Criteria. Journal of Psychiatry.
- Abdul-Wahab Razooqi Hamad*, Hala I Al-Daghistani , Mayas Khadra and Esraa Abdullatif Alethawi (2018). Role of Oxidative Stress and Chlamydia trachomatis in Infertile Women with Anti-Zona Pellucida Autoantibodies. Biochemistry & Pharmacology.
- Manisha G, Anima S and Shravan Kumar M (2017). Molecular Diagnosis of Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae in Women at High Risk of Sexually Transmitted Infections. Microbial & Biochemical Technology.
8 panel home STD test - just as thorough as going to the clinic.
In Stock – Free Shipping$199
14 panel STD test - the most comprehensive test ever.
In Stock – Free Shipping$369 – $399
5 panel home STD test - screen for the highest risk factors.
In Stock – Free Shipping$169
Chlamydia + Gonorrhea are 2 of the top 4 new STIs.
In Stock – Free Shipping$79