Choosing the Right Gonorrhea Test For You
No matter what your lifestyle, myLAB Box has a home gonorrhea test to fit your needs. In fact, there are testing options available for gonorrhea and chlamydia than any other infection we screen for. After all, Gonorrhea is the fourth most common sexually transmitted infections in the United States! We mentioned chlamydia as well, since these two infections are often found together. That’s why all Gonorrhea test kits screen for Chlamydia as well.
…Know You’ve Been Exposed
We Recommend: Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Test
This test kit will screen for chlamydia and gonorrhea in your genital region. This is a good option if you know that you have been exposed to one of these infections. Otherwise, it is recommended that you screen for multiple infections at once. Keep reading for addition options!
While you’re at it, consider other individual tests for Bacterial Vaginosis, Genital Herpes (HSV-2), Hepatitis C, HIV, HPV (for women who are 30 years of age and older), Mycoplasma Genialium, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis, and Yeast.
…Engage in Oral or Anal Sex
We Recommend: Extragenital “Three Site” Test
This three-site test allows you to screen for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea not only in the genital region, but also in the mouth and rectum. Many people don’t realize that the standard tests for these infections only test the genitals. This is true even for tests at your local clinic or doctor’s office. These two infections, however, can also spread to the mouth and rectum due to oral and anal sex. An Extragenital test screens for all three of these areas that can potentially be at risk.
…Are Experiencing Abnormal Vaginal Discharge
We Recommend: V-Box
This test kit focused on Women’s Health screens for common causes of abnormal vaginal discharge, including Yeast/Candida, Bacterial Vaginosis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis.
…Want to Screen for Multiple Infections at Once
We Recommend: Safe Box or Uber Box
The 5-panel Safe Box test kit tests for HIV (I & II), Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis. The 8-panel Uber Box test kit screens for HIV (I & II), HSV-2, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis.
…and Your Partner Test Together
We Recommend: Love Box
The Love Box includes two Uber Box kits so that couples can test together. There’s nothing sexier than entering a relationship with open and honest communication. It allows for a much more inhibited sexual experience!
…Want the Most Comprehensive Testing Option
We Recommend: Total Box
This comprehensive testing options screen for the 14 most common infections in the United States: HIV (I & II), Hepatitis C, HSV-2, Syphilis, Chlamydia (genital, throat and rectal), Gonorrhea (genital, throat and rectal), Trichomoniasis and Mycoplasma Genitalium. Women who are 30 years of age and older can add the option to test for HPV as well.
How to Take Your Home Gonorrhea Test
Now that you’ve discovered which gonorrhea test kit is right for you, it’s time to discover how simple it is to test for sexually transmitted infections from the comfort of your home. Here’s how it works:
- Order your testing kit (You even get free shipping!)
- Collect a sample using the easy-to-follow instructions.
- Send the sample off for testing. (More free shipping!)
- Receive your lab-certified results online in just days.
See? The process couldn’t be easier. Skip the clinic and take the future of your health into your own hands.
- Jolanta Piszczek, PharmD, Renée St. Jean, PharmD, and Yasmin Khaliq, PharmD. (2015). Gonorrhea. Canadian Pharmacists Journal.
- Jiao H, Yang H, Zheng W, Zhang Q, Zhao D, Li G. (2008). Enhancement of immune responses by co-administration of bacterial ghosts-mediated Neisseria gonorrhoeae DNA vaccines. PRIME PubMed.
- Jiratha Budkaew, Bandit Chumworathayi, Chamsai Pientong, Tipaya Ekalaksananan. (2019). Prevalence and factors associated with gonorrhea infection with respect to anatomic distributions among men who have sex with men. PLOS ONE.
- Janet M. Torpy, MDCassio Lynm, MARobert M. Golub, MD. (2013). Gonorrhea. JAMA Network.
- Management of Gonorrhea in Adolescents and Adults in the United States. Clinical Infectious Diseases.
8 panel home STD test - just as thorough as going to the clinic.
In Stock – Free Shipping$199
14 panel STD test - the most comprehensive test ever.
In Stock – Free Shipping$369 – $399
5 panel home STD test - screen for the highest risk factors.
In Stock – Free Shipping$169
Chlamydia + Gonorrhea
Chlamydia + Gonorrhea are 2 of the top 4 new STIs.
In Stock – Free Shipping$79